When a medical emergency arises, we take good care of you and/or your loved ones. The Lone Peak Emergency Center is open 24/7 and staffed by an experienced team of specialists who are board-certified in emergency care. It features ancillary services that support diagnosis, including an imaging suite with MRI, ultrasound, CT scanner and X-ray capabilities.
When you arrive at Lone Peak Emergency Center in Draper, one of our experienced triage specialists quickly assesses your medical needs. If you have a seriously urgent issue or rapidly changing condition, one of our physicians will see you immediately.
The triage specialist will ask you a few questions to determine the reason for your visit:
- What medications are you taking?
- What allergies do you have?
- What is the name of your doctor?
The nurse will then:
- Ask about your medical history.
- Take your vital signs: blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and temperature.
- Ask your birth date and/or social security number so that the nurse can pre-register your information into the computer.
- Ask you to sign a consent allowing the Emergency Department to treat you.
You will receive medical attention according to the seriousness of your symptoms, illness, or injury as determined by the triage nurse. After you are assigned to a room in the Emergency Department, a nurse and a physician will evaluate you. Registration is completed at the bedside.
About Lone Peak Hospital
Free Physician Referral
Class & Event Registration